DENVER CUSTOM SIGNS
One of the oldest sign companies in town is also the newest. Formed by the merger of Communication Industries, founded in 1981, and The Signtist, founded in 1987, Ensignia Sign Systems has found new life and reinvented itself as Denver Custom Signs, a new company with decades of experience.
Denver Custom Signs is a family/employee owned-and-operated business. Vern Harris, the original “Signtist” with three decades of sign-industry experience, has passed the day-to-day management of the company to his son, company president Josh Harris, allowing Vern to apply his three decades of experience to developing new business and solving the design, manufacturing, and installation puzzles that were his first love. These decades of experience combined with a state-of-the-art design and manufacturing facility enable the company to design, manufacture, and install all kinds of signs, from “mild to wild”.
- Exterior signs, including everything from banners to monuments
- Interior Signs, including everything from elegant glass signs to quirky sales and promotional signs.
- ADA compliant signs, including everything from standard way-finding signs to our special comfortable-to-use Braille.
Denver Custom Signs is financially healthy and stable, partially because of solid management and partially because management has partnered with a private equity investment firm to ensure the financial stability and backing necessary to fuel growth.
Denver Custom Signs
- Is the home of “The Signtist”
- Has the deep knowledge base that comes from three decades of signage experience.
- Has a State-Of-The-Art manufacturing facility
- Has satisfied local, regional, and national customers
- Has total quality control
- Is financially stable
- Is well managed
- Is family and employee owned
DENVER CUSTOM SIGNS SHOULD BE YOUR SIGN COMPANY